Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Habitat[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Each different Trork type has its own behavior patterns which influences the ways they act in-game. For example, sentries will guard the Trork village.
Trorks may sometimes try to attack passing birds.
Sometimes Trorks will fight among themselves, and can sometimes knock each other out.
Trorks will try to find a warm shelter if they are outside in the rain.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Trorks have a few different classes:
- Large, colored red and orange.
- Has large fangs.
- Wields a large sword.
- Blue-green with black hair tied in a bun.
- Wields a sword.
- Owns a pet wolf.
- Light-green with red hair and a long gray beard tied up.
- Wields a staff
- Green with brown hair.
- Wields a spear
- Blue with a long gray beard.
- Wields a large axe.
History[edit | edit source]
|13 December 2018||Trorks are showcased in a blog post.|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Trork" is a portmanteau of "troll" and "orc", as the Trork is designed as a combination of these.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Get to know Hytale's NPCs" – Hytale
- "A peek at some of zone 1's wildlife" – Hytale.com, 1 March 2019.
- "An introduction to building NPC behaviors" – Hytale.com, 4 April 2019.
- "No one likes to sleep outside in the rain, and Trorks are no different! If it starts to rain, they will wake up and seek a warm shelter 🌧️
Learn more about NPC behaviors in our latest blog post" – @Hytale on Twitter, 5 April 2019
- "Designing monsters for Hytale" – Hytale.com, 26 April 2019.