Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Scaraks are enemy creatures that inhabit the Howling Sands.
Types[edit | edit source]
Scaraks have different roles within their faction:
- The "Queen" of the group. Lays eggs to hatch into new Scaraks. Eggs will hatch into Larva which will then grow into one of the Scarak types seemingly at random.
- The "Soldiers" of the group. These patrol the area on the ground and in the nest.
- Tanks are used to build walls within the habitat.
- Flying version of a Scarak. These patrol the skies and have a stinger.
- Will presumably work for the colony getting food and resources.
Habitat[edit | edit source]
Scaraks inhabit the Howling Sands on Orbis. They can be found surrounding and inside a large structure called Ziggurat. The Ziggurat contains a prison cave underneath, which contains a crystal. Four heavily armoured watchtowers are placed around the main building to protect the Ziggurat.
Scaraks also inhabit Scarak Nests, which are presumed to hold a colony of scaraks.
Backstory[edit | edit source]
Scaraks previously enslaved the peaceful Feran faction, causing them to go into hiding. Ferans have since gained freedom.
Tank/Shield scaraks were used by the Sand Empress to fight enemies and move heavy walls for construction. The Sand Empress is now imprisoned in the Sand Palace.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although all Scaraks have wings, only Locusts appear to be able to use them.