Concept art for Scaraks.
Scaraks are enemy creatures that inhabit the Howling Sands.
Types[edit | edit source]
Scaraks have different roles within their faction:
- The "Queen" of the group. Lays eggs to hatch into new Scaraks. Eggs will hatch into Larva which will then grow into one of the Scarak types seemingly at random.
- The "Soldiers" of the group.
- Tanks are used to build walls within the habitat.
- Flying version of a Scarak.
Habitat[edit | edit source]
Scaraks inhabit the Howling Sands on Orbis. They can be found surrounding and inside a large structure called Ziggurat. The Ziggurat contains a prison cave underneath, which contains a crystal. Four heavily armoured watchtowers are placed around the main building to protect the Ziggurat.
Backstory[edit | edit source]
Scaraks previously enslaved the peaceful Feran faction, causing them to go into hiding. Ferans have since gained freedom.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although all Scaraks have wings, only Locusts appear to be able to use them.